Followers

Friday 25 April 2014

Tumhari Pakhi 24th April 2014 Written Update

Tumhari Pakhi 24th  April 2014 Written Update

The Episode starts with Anshuman talking to Pakhi. She asks him to move away else she will call everyone. He says what, telling them that I m teasing you. She shouts for help, save me. Many people come there and Anshuman is shocked. Pakhi calls everyone for help and tells them that this innocent looking man is teasing a beautiful girl, please help me, I m alone. A girl says we know you are his girlfriend as its an old trick. No one believes her and understand that they are girlfriend boyfriend. Anshuman and Pakhi reach home and argue.

Anshuman says I just came late and you did so much. She says I would have saved you. He says they knew about your bluff, you are bluffmaster. He says guve me flowers back. She says if you bring a saree, will you wear it. He says I will cut the saree and make shorts for myself. She laughs on his silly talk. He says you will become fat if you eat extra cheese pizza. She says how can you tell me fat, am I fat. He says yes, once boyfriend is ready, you take him for granted and eat anything. She says its biggest crime to call the girlfriend fat. She says you guys will praise till the girl is ready then you will make an issue of everything.

They start arguing and calls him old. He says I did not tell you fat. She calls him Budde. He says you will regret. She asks what will you do. They fall in the fountain pool. She laughs. Bairi jiya tumpe piya………………. plays……………… Anshuman gets closer to her and holds her drawing her closer. Bol dil se………………….plays…………….. They have an eyelock. She turns and he stops her. He touches her face and says I will wait for you at the terrace. She leaves and says I will not come. He smiles playing in the water.

Anshuman decorates the terrace with candles. Pakhi comes there wearing a beautiful saree. He looks at her and is stunned seeing her beauty. She looks gorgeous. He walks to her. He gives his hand. She smiles and holds his hand. he asks how did you know my heart. She says what. He says that I find you beautiful in saree. She says as I m your Pakhi. He gets closer and she moves away bring shy. She says its beautiful decorations, is it special. He says I m celebrating out first meeting. She says first meeting? He says 19 years old. She says 19 years old and you remember. She says it looks like someone is changing. He says someone did the magic.

She asks who. He says there is a beautiful angel. She smiles and says I did not do anything. He says it was not needed. She says great, I did not know your heart is romantic and it beats. He says I had a heart always but I felt it now. She says you took much time, 19 years. She says you are old now and laughs. He says am I old. She says yes. He holds her hand and she says what are you doing. Saiyyan………………plays………… He kisses her and hugs her. Pakhi closes her eyes and is nervous. She opens her eyes and looks at him.

Naina barso se mere teri raah taake……………plays……………….. They get closer. Bol dil se……………….plays…………………… They have an eyelock. She runs away. Anshuman smiles and goes after her. She hides behind the curtains. He laughs and she disappears. He looks for her and she teases him. He runs to catch her. He lifts her and hugs her. He draws her closer holding her. Music plays……………….

Suno na teri baahon me mujhe rehna hai raat bhar…………….Beintehaan……………. plays……………….. Anshuman and Pakhi have a romantic scene. He goes closer to her and she turns. He smiles and moves away. She stops him and gets closer to her. They lie down and have a romantic line up. They kiss and……………. she gets sudden pain in her stomach. He asks what happened. She says I m having severe pain. He gets worried.

Precap:
Anshuman plans a movie date. Pakhi tells this to Lavanya. Lavanya says you are not going anywhere, make him wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment